There are endless fundraising options for schools to choose from when considering your next school fundraiser. It’s no easy task finding a fundraiser which will be enjoyed and generate participation by the whole school, which is why you should consider hosting a restaurant fundraiser. To help you make your decision, here are five reasons why a restaurant fundraiser may be the perfect school fundraising option.
- Ease of Planning: Consider hosting a restaurant fundraiser if you want an easy planning option for your school. However, each restaurant is a bit different in their application process. At Chipotle, you can select a date at your nearby Chipotle and apply for your school’s restaurant fundraiser online. Once your application is submitted, you will be notified within 2 business days with the approval status of your application and tips and tools to help you start promoting your event if approved by Chipotle. Planning a restaurant fundraiser for your school with Chipotle is easy because we have both a restaurant and fundraising team dedicated to helping make your fundraising event a success.
- Easy to Promote: When considering a restaurant fundraiser for your school, look at what each fundraising program has to offer. Once approved to host a fundraiser with Chipotle, your organization is provided tools to customize flyers and online posts for your event to make promoting your school fundraiser easy and help you bring in supporters. Be sure to use all tools provided to you, since the more supporters you bring in during your fundraiser, the more money you will raise for your organization.
- Family Friendly: Hosting a restaurant fundraiser for your school is a great fundraising option for the whole family. With an online fundraising option for the busy parents to order ahead for pickup using the unique fundraiser code or a dine-in option for those wanting to sit down and enjoy a meal together, Chipotle offers a menu with real ingredients that can be enjoyed by both kids and adults.
- Percentage Give Back: Similar to promotional materials, each restaurant fundraising program offers a different percentage give back to your organization. Percentages range greatly between restaurants, so take a look at this article for a list of 37 restaurants that do school fundraisers and what percentage give back they offer. While most restaurants give back 15-25%, Chipotle’s fundraiser percentage is at 33%, provided your event achieves the minimum of $150 in sales.
- Good Food: Last but not least, a big reason to consider a restaurant fundraiser for schools is because of the food itself. Bringing people into their favorite restaurant while also raising money for your school fundraiser makes promoting your event easier to potential supporters. Select a restaurant that families will enjoy and is located near your school to have a successful event. Take a look at Chipotle’s menu of real food cooked every day.
We hope this list of reasons to consider restaurant fundraisers for schools was helpful in planning your next school fundraiser. For more tips and information on hosting the best restaurant fundraisers for schools, take a look at the following articles:
- 6 Factors the Most Successful Restaurant Fundraisers Have in Common
- How to Hold a Successful Restaurant Fundraiser
- Restaurant Fundraisers: What, Where, and How
- 20 Chain Restaurants with Fundraising Opportunities for School Trips
- Elementary School Fundraising Ideas