Spring Fundraising Ideas
Read this post for spring fundraiser ideas for your organization.
Spring is the perfect time to enjoy the new warm weather, gather outside with friends, and host a spring fundraiser for your school, sports team, or non-profit. Take a look at these spring fundraising ideas to help plan your next event.
Spring Fundraising Ideas:
- Restaurant Fundraiser: Restaurant fundraisers are one of the best options for organizations wanting to host an easy and successful fundraiser. Chipotle fundraisers give back 33% of event sales, subject to achieving a minimum of $150 in fundraiser sales, and are easy to set up and host. If your supporters are in a hurry, we offer a digital option where they are able to place their order online or in the app for pickup by using the unique fundraiser code. To host your next spring fundraiser with Chipotle, apply here.
- “Spring Cleaning” Garage Sale: Spring is the perfect time to clean out your house and garage and get rid of anything that you no longer use. Since most people do a big spring cleaning day, a garage sale is a great opportunity for people to pass on those items they may not need anymore. By having your supporters donate items and by using all of the proceeds towards your organization, this requires little cost to plan and execute.
- College Basketball Tournament Bracket: Use the hype around the annual college basketball tournaments to benefit your organization! Anyone who wants to participate can donate a certain amount of money to create a bracket, with proceeds benefiting your organization. Ask local stores to donate prizes for the winner.
- Easter Egg Hunt: Easter egg hunts are always a hit for families and kids. Collect small prizes and candy to fill inside the Easter eggs, and charge a small amount per participant. Having an event outside following the winter months is a great way to celebrate spring while raising money for your organization and creating fun memories.
- 5K Run/Walk: Another great spring fundraising idea to celebrate the end of winter! Plan either an in-person or virtual 5K run/walk with an entry fee. Make it even more fun by setting up music along the path for people to enjoy while walking!
- Golf Tournament: Golf tournaments are great ways to raise money for your next spring fundraiser. Connect with a local golf course to rent the facility for the day at a discounted price. To make your golf tournament even more fun, consider encouraging team sign ups and having different challenges/games at each hole. To raise more money, reach out to companies who may be interested in sponsoring your tournament. For more fun golf tournament ideas, take a look at this article.
- Alternative Spring Break Fundraisers: Alternative Spring Breaks are ones that allow students to spend their spring break volunteering with the organization of their choice. There are many options for students, with organizations such as United Way, Global Citizens Network, and Habitat for Humanity offering volunteer opportunities during spring break. Thousands of students participate in Alternative Spring Break, and Chipotle fundraisers have helped many student groups raise money to support these trips. If your school group is looking for spring break fundraising ideas, consider hosting a fundraiser with Chipotle to receive 33% of proceeds for your trip.
- Pet Adoption Fundraiser: Since National Pet Day falls on April 11th, this is a great excuse to host a fundraiser benefiting your local animal shelter and encouraging people to adopt a pet that day. Host at a local park or business and allow supporters to play with the pets that they’re interested in. If people aren’t in the market for bringing a new pet home, they can still donate to help the animal rescue.
Enjoy planning your spring fundraiser and let us know how your spring Chipotle fundraiser benefitted your organization!