Whether raising money for a field trip, playground, or library renovations, there are many easy elementary school fundraiser ideas to consider for your next event.
9 Elementary School Fundraising Ideas
- Restaurant Fundraiser: Restaurant fundraisers are one of the best options for elementary schools wanting to host an easy and successful fundraiser. We have great kids meal options with real ingredients as well as other meals that the whole family can enjoy! Chipotle fundraisers give back 33% of event sales, subject to achieving a minimum of $150 in fundraiser sales, and are easy to set up and host. If your supporters want a faster ordering option, we offer a digital option where they are able to place their order online or in the app for pickup by using the unique fundraiser code. To host your next elementary school fundraiser with Chipotle, apply here.
- Silent Auction: This is a great fundraiser option to partner with local businesses and engage community members that may not be members of your school. Silent auctions can bring out generosity and support from everywhere, and are a great option for your next elementary school fundraiser. Be sure to look into requirements for registration, sales tax collection and other compliance considerations in your state.
- T-shirt Sale: Get everyone in the school spirit by customizing shirts with your elementary school’s logo or mascot on the front. These are fairly easy to execute, with companies like Bonfire who make designing shirts quick and easy while using their platform to fundraise. Again, be sure to check into any sales tax collection requirements.
- Field Day: This is a great option when the weather is nice out. Use the school’s field to set up fun games like bean bag races, egg tosses, and water balloon fights. Either host this on a weekend to bring in more family participation, or host after school for students. Teachers or parents can volunteer to help set up and referee the games, and students get to play while raising money for their elementary school.
- Bake Sale: This can be a school-wide event or more specific to classrooms. Students and parents can bring in treats to the school and all proceeds will go towards your elementary school fundraiser. Remember to keep food safety top of mind.
- Talent Show: A fun event for both students and parents! This may take more time in advance to plan, but students will love showcasing their talents with the school. This can either be an after-school event for the whole family, or if the school administration is on board, can be hosted as an assembly during the school day. Teachers or members of the community can be the judges, and all grades can participate.
- Hat Day: An easy fundraiser to execute and one that students love! Plan a day that all students can wear a hat to school if they pay the “admission fee.” Kids can wear their favorite hat or can get creative and do a crazy hair day instead.
- Mask Fundraiser: Since many students are required to wear masks in the classroom, use it as a fundraising opportunity. Create a custom mask with your elementary school’s logo and sell them for your school fundraiser. Students and parents can purchase these to wear and show their school spirit throughout the year. Check out this website to help you set up your face mask fundraiser.
- Art Fundraiser: If you’re fundraising for your elementary school’s art department, work with your school’s art teacher to create keepsakes. Use a platform like Art to Remember for families to order their student’s artwork on custom-printed keepsakes to treasure forever. Use this website to help you in your next art fundraiser for your elementary school.
We hope this list helped you decide on your next elementary school fundraiser and raise funds for all of your school’s needs. If you’re ready to host your next school fundraiser with Chipotle, apply here.